High Performance Materials
High heat-resistant thermosetting resinR&D product
- Combining epoxide and curing agent, this product achieves both high heat resistance and low viscosity.
- By loading a large amount of filler, it is possible to achieve low linear expansion in a broad range of temperatures.
- A standard type and low temperature cure type are available.
- Filler is not included in this material.
Characteristics of resin
|Standard type||Low temperature cure type|
|Coefficient of thermal expansion||ppm/K||49.7||54.7|
|Glass transition temperature||℃||256||247|
- Curing conditions: 100℃ 2min → 180℃ 2h → 240℃ 4h
- 1This material is a development product.
- 2These Data are current as of October 2017. For improvement purposes, changes may be made without notice.
- 3These data are typical, not guaranteed.
Feel free to inquire
High Performance Materials Company, HPM Business Promotion Dept., HPM Business Promotion Group #2